Sunday 23 May 2010

Bags bags and more bags!

Another enjoyable day on the Tilly and Fran workshop at Pitsford. Not only did I make the bag to hold my sewing kit but 16 of us were treated to home made biscuits, jacket potatoes with all the trimmings followed by a lovely dessert and finally tea and cakes... what more could a quilter want? To complete my new bag I made a matching pin cushion, scissor case, thimble holder and needle case.
The two bags on the right have two pockets inside and one on the back, they are very comfortable to wear and will be ideal for travelling with passports etc. I just love them and intend to make two more this week to match other outfits!

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...