Machine quilting seems to have taken over this month, and not a great deal of "stash" fabric has been used.
+ 6yds fabric for machine quilting
- 5 yds used machine quilting
- 1yd for Abigails project
- 8 yds cut out for my Quilts for Heros
- 3 yds used making bags
Total for July + 6 - 17 = -11yds
Total for year + 103 - 75 = +28 yds [could do better!]
Oh dear... friends are emailing me to see what has happened to my blog, it has been so long since I wrote anything! So here is a bit of a c...
This has been one of the quickest quilts I have every made. Using the method of joining a jellyroll together into a long strip and then s...
While preparing Angel kits for my IAM group I thought I would make some extras as gifts for my cousins when we meet next week. Preparing ...
Due to the on going health problems around here we decided to not go too mad with the decorations this year. A small start was to put up t...