Tuesday 24 January 2012

Catherine Mary SIMONS


My Mum
 Sadly my Mum passed away peacefully on Wednesday 18th January, after a very short illness. Mum was 97 years old and enjoyed a full life, she is sadly missed by both family and friends.

Daughter Diana [ me] married to Chris, 
Grandson Richard married to Jacq
Gt Granddaughters Abigail 8 yrs and Eleanor 4 yrs

Daughter Debbie married to John
Granddaughter Sally
Gt Granddaughter Tess 4yrs
Granddaughter Jessie married to Richard
Gt Granddaughter Mabel 1yr


2 comments:

Diane-crewe said...

it sounds as if your mum was a lovely lady, hope the short illness that ended her journey in this life was not too painful or distressing xxnesse

Dame Sitelle said...

I am so sorry to hear the news. My thoughts are with you, always.

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...