Friday 30 November 2012

Christmas decorations

Rag Wreath

Craft day












Yesterday was spent making small items for the Christmas tree etc. It was great fun and the robin [ which still need a hanging ribbon], ribbon angel, little red bird, hexagon hanging and Babushka doll  will all go on the tree, while the Santa napkin holder will be with the Christmas mice on the table. Thanks Penny for the ideas you gave me.

Friend Pauline showed a group of us the Rag Weath and I liked it so much I made myself one that now hangs on my Happy Room door.. thanks Pauline.

1 comment:

Pauline W said...

Wow, they all look so lovely, I just need to know how many hours are in your day!!!!! Just love the nativity scene from your friend x

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...