After a lovely sunny day yesterday this morning I awoke to frog spawn in the pond and the frogs doing what frogs do in the Spring!
Yesterday I could not settle to anything so decided to make a friend a new apron, such a simple thing but I had to use my un-picker more than I should have !
Katie teaches a cookery group at Church so I hope she likes it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...
-
Having been given the challenge to finish a UFO each month on the Patchwork Times blog site. #6 was drawn out of the hat for this month, and...
-
Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...
-
We're here to stay at grandma's and granddad's for 3 days. This is our first blog post. Abigail at her sewing machine E...

No comments:
Post a Comment