Monday 18 February 2019

A sea visit

We are now on wind down for going home at the end of the week. Yesterday I managed to get to church where Elder Alcock from the USA translated the speakers for me. I am always amazed how these young lads can listen to what is being said in Spanish and instantly translate it to English. A couple of people recognised me from a previous visit and came to say Buenos Dias which was very nice. One lady from Peru greeted me like a long lost friend.
After the service I picked Chris up and we went to The Dog Kennel for traditional Sunday lunch.

It has turned very windy and not quite as warm as earlier in the month, we decided to go and see the flamingos that gather in the salt flats and we were disappointed not a flamingo in sight. This is the first time they have not been there. We wandered along the coast of the Mediterranean where small round balls of what appears to be coir seem to collect. There were a lot of interesting jellyfish also along the shore line.


No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...