Wednesday 8 April 2020

Catching up

How often do I say I am catching up? Even though we are staying home in quarantine time seems to run away from me.
However I have had a bad IBS attack and it has laid me low for a few days, anyone who suffers with this will know the terrible pain it causes.

Enough of my woes, I am at least able to enjoy my garden and Happy Room today.
This package arrived a few days ago

I managed to put it together with a little brute force from Chris.
Now all I need are some plants to put in it.
My sister gave me a pot of Lilac Wonder crocus some time ago and the first flower has appeared.
Such a pretty flower, isn’t nature wonderful.

Another UFO pair of socks completed.




2 comments:

Christa said...

So much to do. How can anybody be bored? Always love seeing what you are up to. Are you still doing the Moda Blockheads?

Happy Room Diana said...

Yes Christa, I am still blockheading! Just picked up todays.

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...