Monday 18 January 2021

Elephant Stampede

There is an Elephant Stampede occurring in my Happy Room

Colonel Hathi Elephant March from the Jungle Book keeps running through my head!

Hup two three four
Keep it up two three four
Hup two three four
Keep it up two three four
Company Sound off... etc etc...

Are you singing along?

I had a couple of bundles of FQ’s [ten different colours ] and decided to make TEN elephants !
Big OPPS as by mistake I cut out TWENTY !!  What do they say, measure twice / cut once !
I already had one that I had made as a trial block, so eventually I will have 21 Elephants.

I have been making two at a time and swapping the ear fabric each time, so there are twins but not identical.

The pattern is by Wendy Sheppard and for a few US dollars you can buy the pattern in PDF form, which is great as no waiting involved.

Talking of waiting, my December Sew Sample Box was posted on January 8th, spent 6 days in the USA playing with the other parcels in the sorting office before catching a plane to Switzerland on January 14th where it is admiring the snowy mountains before it decides to continue its journey to England, it has been there 4 days so far.

At last my Christmas hyacinth is coming into bloom. I just love the smell of hyacinths.

Time for a cuppa, drop me a comment if you feel so inclined, I love to hear from you.






1 comment:

Vera said...

Can see your Elephants marching along, very colourful. Love the smell of Hyacinths

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...