Friday 7 May 2021

Socks and starts

I have just completed the Kitchener stitch, have to sit quietly to concentrate on this!, of the blue socks made with West Yorkshire Spinners, Signature 4ply colour Winter Icicle. They match the fingerless mittens I completed a short while ago.
Last night I cast on for another pair of fingerless mittens in the same wool, but Autumn Leaves multi colour.

I suddenly decided I could not live without some project boards. I search YouTube and I think it was Lori Holt had a design.
Using fibre board, scraps of wadding and a 2 1/2 inch strip of fabric folded once in half and then half again. I glue gunned everything in place.
These design boards will be a great help when sorting out the pieces of a new block.




No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...