Wednesday, 13 May 2009

Carol Doak 9 Patch



Carol Doak via her yahoo group has offered two great prizes of SIXTY fat quarters. The competition is to make a 9 patch block from one of her patterns.. so this is my entry.. I would just love to win.

Decided to use Christmas fabrics and have now made it into a cushion, probably for the church quilt show in September.

I think I am in a foundation paper piece mood, as I have printed off 30 stars from Carol Doak's 50 USA State Stars book, now to decide on the fabrics I will use.

1 comment:

HOUNDDOG's NEWS said...

Your block is very pretty and I think you have a chance to win. I will be hoping you do.
Darlene

Carolyn Forster Workshop

Tuesday evening Carolyn Forster was the speaker at the Hamtune Quilters meeting. Table upon table was covered in quilts and her talk covered...