Thursday 4 June 2009

Four projects worked on in May / June




Playing catch up with my blog.
I am working on my Baltimore blocks, machine quilting them, 5 completed and 4 partially done.. really want to get them ready to join together.
The chicken pincushion was my swap and went with a length of liberty fabric to Polly auntpollysporch.blogspot.com.
The snails trail quilt was finally backed, quilted and the binding sewn on.. another UFO bites the dust!
Final photo is of the June lottery block sent to Carol Doak's yahoo group..
Talking of Carol Doak, I have started to plan making a 30 star paper pieced quilt from her book. At the moment I have the patterns printed and some of the fabric cut out.. watch this space.





1 comment:

Dresden Quilter said...

I love all of your projects. Where did you get the pattern for the chicken pincushion?

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...