Wednesday 9 June 2010

USA ... ACT 3


Quilting on the Green, Expedition Island Pavilion, Green River, Wyoming.

After a nice meal at Penny's Diner, we went to the quilt exhibition for the opening evening. We were mad very welcome and when asked to fill in a form saying how far we had travelled caused a bit of a stir when I put 7000 miles !! The one thing on my shopping list was a kit for the American Icon [a cowboy], so this was the first of many things I bought. Some of the quilts on show were fabulous, I especially liked the first picture next to the diner.. sorry I did not take a note of who made it, but I think it was made to raise money for a museum.

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...