Monday 1 July 2013

Tennis and Sewing


On the Horn cabinet
 Today was a "Wimbledon Day" for me, I just love the tennis.
As I have a TV in my Happy Room I spent the morning machining and the afternoon watching TV and cutting out more purse parts.

Later in the year I will be giving a workshop on finishing these purses but first I have to make the fabric part... all 30 of them! and the class will attach the fabric to the frames and sew on the beads.

Each purse has 4 pieces for the front, 4 pieces of Cushion Soft [wadding] and 4 pieces of lining fabric.. this is all a bit boring, but went well with Andy Murray winning through his heat of the tennis. Sad that Laura Robson was knocked out, but she had done well.

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...