Monday 2 July 2018

Another quilt on the washing line

Today is the start of Wimbledon, and I love watching the tennis. This calls for an early start to my day so I do not feel too guilt spending the afternoon watching the TV [and knitting].

First job, another quilt in the wash, this quilt was made quite a few years ago and will be on Eleanor's bed for when she stays here overnight. I seem to remember the pattern was from Judy Laquidara and it is one of my favourites, I love the colours.
This is half of the quilt, the only way I could get it on the line.
Next 'job' a walk to get my steps in. We decided to go along the railway line again and in the past I have struggled to get to the W but today I managed to walk one post past it! 4470 steps clocked up which is brilliant for me and my knee replacements!
Aiming for the W [whistle]

A heron looking for its breakfast

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...