Thursday 13 September 2018

Day 18 Wednesday in sunny Spain

Today is a no going anywhere day!
While CJ sunbathed and even went for a swim I worked on some projects I had brought with me and some new ones I had acquired since being here.
I've been looking for a way to hold my DPN's safely while travelling.
BINGO I found these key fob ends for 80cents, about 60pence
and they fit neatly on the ends of my needles
I added elastic through the top holes of the key fobs and
 they now work brilliantly keeping my needles in order.
I bought enough wool to knit a drawer full of socks and here we are day 18
and I have just about completed ONE sock!
It's twin is to the heel stage but I could not resist starting another pair
so that I can try out the 'after heel' method, see how nicely my new fob gadget fits.

My favourite handbag is made from old jeans, so a trip to the charity shops and
I have a whole table of old jeans, all washed and ready for cutting up.
I like to keep the pockets for another project I want to work on. I also took out some of the zips.
Recycling done mad!


When the heat gets too much for me, the windows and doors are closed,
the air conditioner goes on, and I work on my family tree.

It is great working on all these projects with out feeling guilty I should be doing something else... loving this holiday.

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...