Saturday 10 November 2018

Early morning walk and sock finish

Friday up early and off for a walk by 8.15am along the Brampton Railway line. Not actually on the line I hasten to say. I love how everyone you pass speaks and cyclists, many taking a short cut to work, also acknowledge you. I am sure the same people you pass in the street never even look at you let alone speak.

The idea of the early walk was to get some much needed exercise while the weather is fine and to leave the rest of the day for housework and hobbies.
My problem is by the time we get home and I have a much needed hot chocolate I am too tired to do very much!
I did however manage to complete the latest pair of Pairfect socks.
The yarn is worked from the centre of the ball starting after a waste piece of yellow. When completed you just pull the yarn until you reach the next yellow strand and start again... that way they will both be exactly the same. For some reason everything matched except the wide turquoise band just after the ribbing. I guess if anyone is bothered to look up my trouser leg to see they are different only I will know.

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...