Saturday 15 December 2018

Christmas Wreathe workshop

Definitely in the swing of Christmas now. My friend Penny and I attended a Christmas wreathe workshop at a local florist. Everything was provided starting with an oasis ring and Santa apron!
Gradually the layers of greenery were added followed by sprigs of holly. Next the choice of coloured balls and cones etc... plus if you intended to hang it, the raffia ribbon for a bow. I decided to keep mine as a candle surround on my dining room table.

Mincepies, hot drinks and a cracker added to the fun of the morning.


A visit from Harriet the cat as the wreathes start to take shape.

Wearing lots of clothes as we are working in a marque and the temperature outside is minus degrees centigrade burrr!



Pride of place on my table with red candle added.

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...