Friday 7 December 2018

IAM Christmas party

Decorations up, mini workshop organised, presents wrapped, games prepared...

Three members were missing, due to holidays and illness, we missed them.
Preparing the Happy Room

Busy making candle holders that I had cut out with my Sizzix machine

Everyone was given enough cutout pieces and candles to make two
However some managed to make 4!
Great sticky fun!

Desserts brought by Dorn were delicious

Show and Tell by Penny, the star is a little bag on the back to hold a gift.
Shirley had been 'hooking' again, love the colour


Dorn showed us her Christmas panel, quilted ready to hang.

Dorn also had crocheted a blanket for a new baby
 I showed my new Christmas cushion, which has already appeared on my blog.
Fun time with our £2 gift opening. Eight gifts each all very different.
We then played two games, firstly the Left/Right game with fat quarters
Next a dice game where the £5 gifts went backwards and forwards until frozen by throwing a 12 or 9.
This caused much laughter and fun.

Some of the gifts I received.
I look forward to our 19th Anniversary year in 2019 and the great friendships that have been made through crafting in the Happy Room.

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...