Wednesday 17 April 2019

Back in a craft mood

After just over two weeks of chesty cough and terrible cold I feel like doing something.
This pair of socks were almost completed about six weeks ago so I picked up my DPNs [double point needles] and completed them in time for Easter.
Knitted with Regia 4ply wool in one of Arne and Carlos's designs.. cannot find the label to tell you the colour.  I love working with this yarn as it is so interesting seeing the different colours appear, and even more satisfying that it worked according to the instructions they both come out the same.

I have a couple more pairs waiting to be completed, so better hurry before it gets too warm to wear them.

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...