Monday 17 February 2020

Fused glass

I have just collected my glass from the fused glass workshop a few days ago.
I was so excited to see it, and cannot wait to attend another workshop with Elaine Craven, look her up on facebook if you are ever in the Mar Menor area, it is a great way to spend a day.
The curve is the flowering fruit trees that surround this area of Spain. It will glow in the evenings with a couple of night lights behind it.
The heart with a copper heart between two pieces of glass because it was almost Valentines Day.

I love having glass hanging in my windows at home, so made the two multi coloured hangings, and the piece with the cat and plants, again with copper between two pieces of glass, just to try something different.

The day spent making these items was a real highlight of our holiday.


No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...