Friday 30 October 2020

30th September 2008

Who would have thought I would still be blogging after 12 years? I started with a one line post on 30th September 2008.
It has been a wonderful journey, and I look things up and use it as a visual diary all the time.
For example in October 2011 our granddaughters were staying with us and we had fun preparing for Halloween, I miss those days as they are both now grown up and do not come for the half term holiday with us.

Happy Days and wonderful memories.


1 comment:

Vera said...

Must be interesting going back looking up what you have made. I put some of mine on Facebook so friends & family can see what I have been making

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...