Monday 19 October 2020

Autumn leaves

Completed my pumpkin table runner, it’s a bit bright for me but looks OK on the table. I back ed it with Christmas fabric so can just turn it over on November 1st!
The lace coasters made by me must be 20+ years old, but they get used every day.

Started to decorate my fireplace mantle, tried to buy gourds but just cannot find any, so made a fabric pumpkin.

Sitting in my chair in the evening I thought the fireplace looked so inviting, maybe I need some tiny lights to wind around the leaf garland.

Even my sisters painting of a mushroom fits the colour theme.


1 comment:

Vera said...

The leaf garland looks very good so autumnal

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...