Friday 3 October 2008

Cutting out fabric

I am spending a long weekend in our holiday home [ Mobile home in Hereford, looking towards Wales] so brought along some fabric to cut out.
First project cutting out fabric for a bag of the month, a BQL yahoo idea. Looks like a very nice bag this month, so I have choosen ladybird fabric and plain red!
My next project is a new idea to me. Judy Laquidara has a "Quilt for an hour a day" webbased project, so I thought I'd give it a go, having never done anything like this before. Monday to Friday I need to quilt for an hour [guess I can use weekends to catch up if needed] and in three weeks, as if by magic I will have a 70 x 81" quilt made !! I have spent the afternoon cutting out all the fabric ready to start on Monday.
Diana enjoying the winter sun

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...