Wednesday, 30 November 2016

Last day of November

Another month almost gone, and still I have trouble walking, but the Physio seemed happy with my progress even though it is slow. He really put me through the mill yesterday so today is recovery day!

I have managed to complete another pair of socks, and they match as near as possible which is always a miracle.
These should keep my toes warm as soon as I get out of the elasticated stockings the Hospital want me to wear.

A friend gave me a Woolwarehouse voucher for my birthday and it was fun choosing what to buy. In the end I decided I would like to make the new CAL [crochet along] that starts on Attic24 blog in January. Woolwarehouse sell a pack of the wool required, so I am ready to go as soon as the first instructions are available.
The idea of the blanket is from the Yorkshire moors and I just loved the colours.
The CAL runs through January and February, most of which I will be spending in Spain so a great project to work on.

So exciting when the package arrived

Cannot wait to start

No comments:

November IAM craft day

November IAM craft day was such fun, there seemed to be lots to laugh about and the day went far too quickly. Show and tell was great... ...