Tuesday 20 March 2018

The Garden Makeover

The garden is getting a makeover.
 It is not exactly the best time to be doing this as it is SO cold but hey ho!
I needed cheering up after my dentist visit, so a morning trip to Hassett's Timber Merchant to order wood and topsoil. They said they would deliver it tomorrow, so back home to start clearing the area, all hands on deck.
Clearing an area for the new structure


This was followed in the afternoon to a couple of garden centres checking out Arbours.
I knew just what I wanted and we eventually found the perfect arbour at Billing, and the sales lady was certain it would fit in my VW Golf!! The passenger seat was moved within an inch of the dashboard and the back seats folded down, Chris crunched himself into the seat somehow and I drove carefully home.

The new Arbour ready for assembly

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...