Friday 25 January 2019

Crochet along part 4

Attic24 released Part four of the SweetPea crochet along this morning. I realised I am going to be short of ‘Lavender’ so may have to make a little change... thank goodness sweet peas come in so many different colours hopefully no one will notice. The nearest Stylecraft yarn stockist here in Spain is 100 miles away!!

Hoped to go for fish and chips again today but we are both still really bad with our colds and coughs, in fact I ventured out to buy quick food and see the Pharmacist for some medicine yesterday I felt that bad. Hopefully it will help. Glad I brought my crochet to keep me occupied in between coughs. Twenty degrees today here in Roda.

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...