Thursday 31 January 2019

Ikea Murcia

We [no I better make that ‘I’] decided it would be fun to go to Ikea in Murcia as I had to have a trolley... dosn’t everyone buy something stupid on holiday?  One of the crochet facebook groups I belong to was becoming obsessed with them for their wool and patterns. I did a little research and Ikea in England Uk sell them for £50 but Ikea Spain sell them for E39.99 that’s £35 a saving of £15!
Plus it will be ideal for me at home.

We set off about 10am for the 45 minute drive along the main roads, bought the trolley and a few other things, plus had a lovely lunch. Ikea UK could do with some Spanish style!

In no hurry to get back Chris put in the SatNav the shortest route back to the villa, and it was a wonderful drive through the hills, past little Fincas and lots of orange and lemon groves laden with fruit. It took just over the hour but was so worth it. We miss so much driving motorways.

Temperature upto 22 today but Chris put the trolley together before going out to sunbathe.
Now where is all my wool...
Approaching Ikea Murcia Spain

Yummy lamb shank for me, meatballs for CJ
and as treat the most delicious carrot cake to follow

Windy roads through pretty countryside
Putting the trolley together

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...