Saturday 30 May 2020

Let there be Light

I struggle with the lighting where my embroidery machine lives, and I hate to move it. A bit of research and I found strip lighting for a sewing machine, well I guess you could use it for other things too.
Amazon Prime to the rescue, they delivered it the day after I purchased it, Two for less than £10.
The blue tape peels off and the light is then stuck to the inside of the machine. 
Before

After.

It does not show too well in the photos but it has made a huge difference to being able to see where to line up the 
Machine embroidery letters I am working on for a baby quilt.

Some times its the little things in life that make all the difference.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Snap I bought one mydself a few weeks ago and have found it very good.
Christine.

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...