Wednesday 6 May 2020

The new Summer House

The new Summer House fitters arrived yesterday and quickly went to work.
Other than leaving them a drink on the garden table we had no contact, as we are still self isolating.
Busy busy they soon had the panels sorted.
Just look at that lovely blue sky.
In no time at all they were finished and hardly any damage to my plants.
Chris set too later in the day and put Sadolin on the side panels, he had already painted the back and around the windows, where it would be difficult to paint once erected. He still has the front to paint and then inside.

Time to research blinds for the windows, flooring and a colour scheme. I already had a new [to me] leather chair.
My new chair for the Summer House, bought on Marketplace for £20 and delivered to my front door.
I took it in cleaned it with antibacterial wipes and washed my hands. I love it and such a bargain.






No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...