Tuesday 5 May 2020

The Labyrinth

My Labyrinth top is finished, and as it measures 84 x 84 inches I have decided to have it long arm quilted.

A search of my stash and I have found enough [surprise surprise !] fabric for the backing, not sure I have enough wadding, so hopefully the longarmer [is that a word?] has some for sale.

It is really difficult to get a good photo as today although lovely and bright and sunny is very windy, plus Chris’s arms are not long enough! Maybe I can get a better photo when it has been quilted.



Standing on the new summer house base but not tall enough.

Arms not wide enough.

This is such a different colour for me, I rarely use yellow in anything, what do you think?
Please leave a comment, I love to hear from you.


1 comment:

Christa said...

Amazing. I have seen this quilt done several times before but your color choices are especially nice. Great job!

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...