Monday 6 July 2020

Raised bed planting

After breakfast I decided today was ‘planting day’, even though I have been struggling with hip and back problems.

I have no idea what the plants are, so just decided the best thing to do was plant them up and once they flower and I see how tall or short they are I can always move them around.
I sorted them into matching sets and kept them in their groups. It is so nice to plant at this height.

The raised bed nearest the front is planted with two rouge melons/courgette/pumpkins, again until they fruit I have no idea what they are, I found the seedlings growing in my compost bin and thought it might be fun to see what they are !

I think this is called random gardening.  I would like to put in lots of bulbs for Spring colour when they are for sale.
The pond lining is still to be attached and the pond will then undergo a clean up with new filter and pump to replace the over 20years old filtration system.


1 comment:

Judypam said...

Wow! Looks great!

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...