Saturday 25 December 2021

Happy Christmas

I hope you all have the best day possible, even if it has to be a Zoom meeting because of all the Covid.
As a family we all took tests yesterday to make sure we could meet, and Richard and family are bringing the Christmas lunch here to cook as it is difficult for me to travel.

Chris brought me the traditional Christmas breakfast, pork pie, in bed this morning. It has been a tradition in my family to eat pork pie for breakfast since before I was born !!! Goodness knows why !It is nice to keep some of the old traditions alive.  I did however have a Persimmon for something sensible to eat.


It was delicious washed down with a Barley Cup.


1 comment:

Vera said...

That is a different Breakfast but tasty & the fruit is healthy. Have a good day with your family, seeing our sons later

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...