Tuesday 7 December 2021

Mystery Knitting, X Stitch Progress and Lego

The Bakery Bears have an Advent calendar and each day produce another part. A theme throughout is a mystery knitting pattern.

I decided to work on the knitting pattern and it turns out to be a real learning curve for me.
Part One was a twisted rib, part two was a fancy pattern

Today we were given Part Three and it represents tracks in the snow.

I dont know why but I undid more than I sewed working on this, but I am loving the Victorian Sampler
And cannot wait to get to the animals and trees at the bottom.

Chris has a new Lego kit to keep him busy
He has always loved 007 James Bond and this car even comes with guns and an ejector seat!












No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...