Wednesday, 20 April 2011

BBQ sauce

Tonight I am off to a recipe swap at Church, where everyone brings their favorite recipe and we can all try a sample of the made up item. I am definitely not known for my cooking, too many other crafts I would sooner be doing! BUT one of the family favorites is my BBQ sauce, so thought I'd share the recipe with you all.

BBQ sauce

Mix together in a large pan over medium heat:
1 bottle Soy Sauce
1 bottle Worcester Sauce [ keep back a couple of tablespoons ]
1 jar Honey
2 jars Red seedless jam
2 bottles tomato ketchup
Juice of a lemon

Next mix with the remaining Worcester sauce:
2 tbs of dry mustard and 2tbs cornflour into a smooth paste
Add this slowly to the pan and bring to the boil
Leave to cool, then freeze or use.
Wonderful with spare ribs, beefburgers or hot dogs!

3 comments:

joy said...

Eating is really one of my hobby i mean part of my life. I love going to a place and at the same time taste their delicious and most wanted food.I want to taste something that is new to my palate.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net

Leslie Lim said...


First time I commented in a blog! I really enjoy it. You have an awesome post. Please do more articles like this. I'm gonna come back surely. God bless.

Rica
www.imarksweb.org

sarah lee said...

I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


edupdf.org

Christmas pyamids

Yesterday I decided to make to a few Christmas pyramids. They are quick and such fun to make. Ideal for hiding a small gift for the Christm...