Monday 5 September 2011

Bedford Quilters Workshop

Saturday 3rd September I attended Bedford Quilters Day and ran a workshop on making a notebook with flowered cover. I had 15 chairs set up for the group and when I looked at the sign in sheet found I had 19 names on it.. panic! Luckily I had made 4 extra kits so with a little shuffling of tables we managed to fit everyone in. Using flowers and leaves from artificial arrangements, lots of beads, sequins and glitter everyone made a book cover and they all looked so different. Even the three children that joined the group had fun. In the afternoon we had a talk from Marion Maule on Samplers. A most enjoyable if tiring day.

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...