Friday, 27 June 2014

The Sewing / Embroidery machine cover

A busy sewing morning making my Embroidery / Sewing machine cover.
I had already completed the machine embroidery so just needed to put it all together. A few [ to say the least!] false starts and a lot of unpicking I managed to get the lining put together.
Next came the top which went together far easier.
I am pleased with the finished cover even though the sewing machine is facing the wrong way!
Note to self... be careful when mirror imaging items that have a definite right and left side.


I now deserve a White Magnum ice cream and some Wimbledon tennis!

1 comment:

quiltergirl424 said...

That looks fantastic, well done you clever old stick...

Carolyn Forster Workshop

Tuesday evening Carolyn Forster was the speaker at the Hamtune Quilters meeting. Table upon table was covered in quilts and her talk covered...