Wednesday, 14 October 2015

Baubles and diet

Since getting back from our last trip to Spain I have decided to try and get a bit fitter and loose some weight, mostly for health reasons. The day after we got back I joined Weight Watchers on line, a friend has had great success using this tool to loose weight. I filled in the forms [ get the first couple of months free if I can loose 10 lbs ] and was allocated my points. Three weeks in I have found it really easy to follow the plan and even coping with birthday and Golden Wedding cake I have kept within my limits.
It's early days but I really would like to be a lot slimmer by Christmas.

Before we went to Spain, funny how life is always either before or after something, I started using my treadmill to get some exercise [ I am really a couch potato]. I set my target on a place, Lamport, and clocked up my miles until I reached it. I decided to continue my journey and I am now on the way to Leicester, where I was born incidentally. Making these goals really helps my motivation, it is hard with bad knees and asthma but I am sure every little helps and I already feel better.

I joined a FSL [Free Standing Lace] Christmas ornament swap and have gone 'mad' on my embroidery machine making a number of items. The 3D red bauble was my choice to send to the Secret Sister swap, I hope she likes it, it involved making two sections that slot together..


No comments:

November IAM craft day

November IAM craft day was such fun, there seemed to be lots to laugh about and the day went far too quickly. Show and tell was great... ...