Friday, 18 December 2015

Machine Embroidery

It's raining Gingerbread men around here... I have made a load to give as little gifts.
The larger ones hold your knife fork and spoon.

Yesterday I attended a meeting at BSK Bedford and made a small flock of sheep, if you can call four sheep a flock?  They are so cute with the fleece fabric. Hope to make more in the New Year.

 Having seen this idea at a recent buffet table I decided to have a trial run making some Santa hats to serve at Christmas. My friend Judith and I are both on diets so we tried them this afternoon and think they are a hit.
Santa hats for dieters: a grape, slice of banana, strawberry and tiny marshmallow on a cocktail stick... yummy

1 comment:

Judypam said...

..... and they were truly scrumptious!

The days fly by

Monday we arranged our Power of Attorney. So the day just cost us money! Plus we emptied the lounge/diner into my workroom in preparation fo...