Sunday 6 December 2015

BANG in the Happy Room

While sitting in the dining room reading my bible this morning suddenly there was the most enormous bang from my Happy Room. I thought something had happened to the Velux window in the ceiling and it had smashed, so crept into the room carefully putting the light on. Luckily it was not the window but for some reason a large box containing boxes of beads all neatly sorted into their size and colour, had jumped off the shelf and gone everywhere. I really mean EVERYWHERE !
I have wooden floors in my happy room and the beads just bounced from one end to the other and all over my desk, files, basket of wool etc etc...  What a mess.
Having managed to clear up as many as I could in the short time I had before going to church, I have a feeling I am going to be finding beads for a long time.
The floor is covered in beads

They say a picture is as good as a thousand words!

I cannot believe how far they have travelled!

1 comment:

Christa said...

I am feeling for you!

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...