Monday 25 September 2017

Day 1 Arrival in Yorkshire

We have booked a cottage for a week near Keighley Yorkshire. The sun shone for the three hour drive  which made it very pleasant. Today also happens to be Chris's birthday.
Shaun the Sat Nav goes a bit berserk and we suddenly find ourselves on a very narrow rutted lane more suitable for the Land Rover!
The cottage is bright and welcoming with the most amazing view across the valley.

View from the window of the Stable Cottage
Cosy and comfortable
Standing outside the front door... I could live with this view.
Needing a few supplies we head over to Skipton and visit Coopers Cafe where Lucy has a studio, we are allowed to go and have a look, so many great ideas to cheer up my Happy Room when I get home.

Lucy 'Attic 24' studio
I definitely need pretty lights in my Happy Room
Such a neat cupboard of wools
The Studio above Coopers Cafe [ which was so packed with 'wool' ladies there was no where to sit!]
Back at the cottage I cook fish and chips, the first time I have used an oven in eight weeks.

No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...