Saturday 6 November 2021

Busy busy busy

It has been one long round of phone calls around here plus a visit to the Oncologist which took me from home for four and half hours!
Dr Mak and Jo, from the lung team, were very thorough in explaining everything and I now have another appointment to see a different Oncologist on Monday.

When we arrived home I had another flowers by post arrive from friends in Cornwall which was a lovely surprise.
In the box.
The next day, so pretty thank you Joan and Ian.

Yesterday I was determined to complete a project bag that just needed its binding machining on.
With very shaky hands I managed it.


Front with see through front, not the best sewing!                                   Back a quilted panel.

I am loving my new stairlift and it gives me yet a little more independence.






2 comments:

Vera said...

The flowers are so pretty

Jude said...

I am glad you saw Dr Mak. Doreen always saw her and she was always so kind and had time. It was never rushed. X

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...