Thursday 4 November 2021

The Stair Lift

The stair lift installer arrived about 9am, he was so efficient making sure it was suitable for me.
Our stairs are quite narrow and the door is near the last step. There was just enough room.

Me waiting in my chair while the work goes on.
It was brilliant to be able to get upto bed under my own steam.

I also managed to make four more letters on my Cancer Sampler.
I J T and U having not worked on it for about a week.

I have to be up early this morning to be at the Hospital to see the oncologist at 9am, why do all my appointments have to start so early!








1 comment:

Vera said...

I always like to have appointments early as it gets it over & done with. The stair lift will be a big help for you

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...