Monday 1 November 2021

Lemon Cake and Bread Pudding

Yesterday the family were back from a weeks holiday in Wales, it was so nice to see three of them, Abigail was at work.

Eleanor had made me a lemon drizzle cake, one of my favourite.


So moist and lemony, yum yum.

I think Richard said he made his Dad a Bread pudding
I’m surprised there is more than a crumb left, he cannot stop eating it.

I have done very little lately but watched every episode of Downton Abbey, and Colin Firth in Pride and Predudice.
The reduced Steroids make me feel strange and really hot until mid afternoon, which is a bit miserable.
Chris continues to be my rock and is loving and kind, helping when ever I call.

I am so pleased he has found a new hobby with his Lego and has just bought another kit.


1 comment:

Vera said...

The Lemon cake looks delicious, enjoy anything with lemons in it. Pancakes can only be with sugar & lemon juice

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...