Tuesday 26 October 2021

50 years

50 years ago Chris and I met on the isle of Jersey and we married the following March. It has been the most wonderful time.

Yesterday was such a sad day as I was told there is little they can do for the Brain and lung cancer that I now have.
They have reduced the amount of Steroids to try and give me more mobility and the Cancer markers have been sent away for DNA [or something].
On Thursday there will be another Hospital meeting and then I will probably see an oncologist with the view to having some kind of treatment to reduce the swelling in my head. But there is no cure.

With the Lord’s help I will get through this. My faith is strong and I face the future whatever it might be. 
Please do not feel sorry for me .  Your prayers and friendship are always welcome.

2 comments:

Vera said...

What craft projects are you working on "Spring" x stitch is coming along slowly & waiting for a green thread to come for a Christmas x stitch less complicated than Spring. Praying for you

Jude said...

Love and prayers Diana. Stay strong. Judith x

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...