Thursday 14 October 2021

The Crushed Walnut Shells and a Cancer Sampler

I ordered crushed walnut shells to stuff my LOVE heart x stitch, I have never used them before and have a feeling I ordered far too many !

I managed to work on my latest small sampler
This is growing quick so I looked around for my next project.

I found a link to a Sampler offered for a donation to Breast Cancer that I really liked.
Luckily it is a PDF pattern so I was able to download it, yesterday a piece of fabric and some new needles arrived and I already have a lot of red DMC so I used one of my project bags to put everything together.

The pattern comes with the history of Eliza M Stone Age 11 and the research of her family.

Www.whilstirisnaps.com Raising funds for breast cancer awareness month.

Richard called and we spoke through the window as it was his 50th birthday and that is as near as I can get to him while in isolation.
I am very scared of tomorrow’s procedure to pass a camera down my throat into my lungs and take a sample of the cancer, thank you to all those praying for me. Nil by mouth from midnight and an 8.30am appointment. 












1 comment:

Vera said...

That was good you can could see Richard even if it was through the window, thinking of you & praying

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...