Wednesday 6 October 2021

X stitch and Lego

Chris is still enjoying his Land Rover Lego kit, and each day cannot leave it alone.

Over 2500 pieces !

Every morning Chris brings me breakfast in bed, which is such a treat.




I kitted up my latest project bag with a free red sampler x stitch pattern and made a start.
This was quite difficult for me, due to the constant shaking but i am hoping it gets better the more I do.
There seem to be a lot of free patterns about and I thought a heart with LOVE on it a looked really nice.

I also worked a little on my second sock.
Love these square DPN’s

I am now due more blood tests and my Covid booster appointment came through. At the moment I cannot have the flu jab because of the Steroids.
The only chair I struggle to get up from is the dining room chair, so I’m off to search for one with arms!



1 comment:

Vera said...

You have been busy, I need to make some of the bags for all my projects. Chris has been doing well on the Lego, so relaxing to do something like that. Look after your self

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...