Saturday 23 October 2021

Socks off the needles

Another pair of socks completed. I just love knitting socks.
These Regia I find wear so well, and just get a short wash in the washing machine.

I also worked on my Sampler, and it is growing.
Couple of mistakes but nothing too drastic so I am leaving them.

Looking forward to today as I managed to buy a Rise recliner HSL chair on Facebook Market Place for £110 [ they cost about £1500 new and it has hardly been used]. Richard and Chris will collect it while Abigail stays with me. 

Monday I have an appointment at the Clinic as they talk through the results of all my tests and I have to make some decisions. 




2 comments:

Vera said...

The sampler is coming on well, only you know where the mistakes are & make it original. Will be Praying for you & hope all goes well on Monday

Christa said...

You might motivate me to knit some socks too. I have massive sock wool stash and I am sure some are Regia. I wished you could motivate me to be as productive as you. Sigh.
You are still in our prayers and hope soon health problems are being solved.
With love from Virginia, USA

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...