Friday 8 October 2021

A fun project bag

I managed to make another project bag and this time added a fun fabric as a lining.

Quilted block from Summer Soirée with Pat Sloan


Fabric from a trip to see Row by Row quilt shops




Spent the afternoon watching Barley Bears on YouTube and working on my red work x stitch.

My treat to cheer myself up, absolutely love it and it’s definitely my colour.

In the evening I managed to complete the ribbing on my second sock, so it’s moving along.

Feel a lot better today and the new chair arrived so I can sit at the dining room table and more importantly get up from it!

While Chris waits for a couple of pieces that were missing from his Lego Land Rover kit, he managed to buy another kit… think he’s hooked!






1 comment:

Vera said...

Pleased you new chair has arrived & is comfortable. Love the Kimono/Dressing, my colour as well

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...