Tuesday 5 October 2021

Another Project bag

Monday and still waiting for the Lung team to get back to me with the date for the next procedure.
Managed to watch some of the Church of Jesus Christ Later days 191st Conference that took place this weekend.

I decided to turn the 12 blocks of the latest quilt into project bags, and after the orphan bag I made the other day as an experiment I made a start.

This is the block I choose, and quilted it in the  ditch using Pellon fusible.

With its see through pocket and all sewn by machine, it was so much better than the first.
Found a nice little pull for the zip. 
 Think I’ve now cracked the pattern and will work on the other eleven blocks if I have enough of everything in my stash.

In the evening I made a small start on the next sock, don’t want to get into the one sock syndrome!






No comments:

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...