Sunday 10 October 2021

Lego. X Stitch and another Project Bag

Chris is waiting for a couple of pieces that were missing in his Land Rover kit, so stayed up late to bid on another kit on Ebay.

I am so glad he has found something to occupy him while we play this waiting Cancer game.

The Land Rover looking really good, especially when it all lights up.

The latest Crane, that has a motor in it and so many wheels.

I managed to make yet another Project Bag and searched for free red work x stitches patterns.
  
Front and Back, with fun lining fabric.


I had hoped to complete the top of my LOVE heart, but we just received  Six months free BritBox so decided to watch a couple of episodes of Downton Abbey. It seems a long time since we last saw it and I am enjoying it again.

The heart is worked with DMC 347 on 28 count linen.










1 comment:

Vera said...

X stitch looks so nice in Linen but my eyes are not good working on it now so its 14ct Aida in a light colour, still looks good though

  Diana's funeral has now been arranged with Hollowells Funeral Directors. If anyone on this blog is interested in attending please go t...